If you or someone you care about are currently having thoughts of suicide, call or text 988 anytime day or night for help and hope.
Below is a terrific resource called "Finding Hope: A Toolkit for Suicide Prevention", with these pages:
- Know the Facts
- Is my loved one suicidal?
- How to ask about suicide
- Worried about a young person?
- Taking action to keep a person safe?
- After a suicide attempt
- Finding Hope
- Managing suicidal thoughts
- Safety planning, and
- Resources (although the listed resources are in Northern Indiana, many of them are local chapters of national organizations)