- We plan to continue with our regular schedule of activities, including Sunday morning in-person worship
- If you find yourself feeling sick, with a cough or sneezing or aches, please take a COVID test to make sure
- If you aren't feeling well on a weekend, no one will think the worse of you if you stay home (we'll still stream our 815 am worship services to Facebook and our 1045 am worship services to YouTube)
- If you do choose to come to Christ the King for worship, a Bible Class or meeting, or any activity, no one will think the worse of you if you choose to wear a mask
- We'll still keep bottles of hand sanitizer in each pew near the center aisle; feel free to use them as you wish
- We'll do our best to update you quickly via email or our Facebook page if things change
The news is already reporting outbreaks of new strains of COVID, and reminding us to put "flu shot" on our autumn to do lists. RSV is expected to show up again as it does every winter.
Not to make you panic, just to say (for everybody's sake), please make plans to get COVID boosters and flu shots as your doctor recommends, and as they become available.
Here at Christ the King,
Weekly updates, reminders, and notes on things to come. If you've lost track of information about our worship, programs or events, or deleted one of our email updates, you can find what you're looking for here - just keep scrolling down!